Friday, June 22, 2012

Update! Blog name change!

After some thought... I've come to the decision that the name of my blog needs to change.

Last year, I created this blog figuring it was an easier way of recounting my travels in China with family and friends. I chose the name "Chasing Starlights" because it's based off of a Muse song, "Starlight", and I thought it sort of had a "traveling-esque" feel to it (also I'm obsessed with Muse, but minor details).

However, I've recently realized that every other person in the world also thought that naming their blog "Chasing Starlights" wouldn't be cliched at all.

Therefore, to avoid competing with the blogs of hormonal teenagers across the world... I've decided I'm changing the name of mine to "Delineations of a Dork".

I'll have an actual blog post soon. It's sort of hard to blog when, well, there's nothing to blog about. I've spent my entire week watching shows like "Bridezillas" and "My Fair Wedding with David Tutera". Nothing life changing there.

No comments:

Post a Comment