Thursday, October 20, 2011

Welcome to Class 1.4

Children pee in the streets, and people of all shapes and sizes spit. Anywhere and everywhere. Also, may I point out how this comic resembles those pictures where you have to count the differences. This is kind of like that. In the fact that IT'S ALL DIFFERENT.

This comic was hand drawn. This is mostly because I was bored to death last night while waiting two hours in my room for the repairman to fix my toilet. I've been flushing my toilet with the power of bucket water for the past three weeks cause I've been too lazy to go down and ask them to repair it.

I'm happy to announce I can now properly flush my toilet.

Although this afternoon I noticed that my toilet keeps making a sound like I flushed it, when I never did, and all the water in the back tank is gone... so it will probably be another 3 weeks until I stop procrastinating life and ask for help again.

Regardless, this past weekend I went to Beijing. Instead of boring you with details of my trip (WHICH WAS AWESOME), I have a more pressing matter to discuss. One that happened while I was gone.

So usually, when people sit in the same seats for like two months, you'd think they would keep them right? Well, a large portion of my class completely changed their seating arrangements. This is what my class looked like before Beijing.



This is what my class looked like upon my return (I missed three days total).



Sometimes, in class, I imagine shaving off Spanish kid's dreads. You can't go halfies with those. You either have a full head, or none at all. The main reason it looks so awful is because the rest of his head is buzzed. Except for those nine dreads. I know 9 is a symbol of power in China... but I really doubt those are the source of his powers.

Here's what most probably happened.

*cough*

The Spanish girl and the Korean had a budding romance, ever since the Spanish girl (who used to sit where the Stans are) moved to the other side of the room. They fell deeply in love, sharing notes and drinking milk tea under the radiance of the moon.

Meanwhile, the Mexicans had to sit next to each other, because they were obligated to. Their fathers were both into the business of selling pirated copies of The Golden Girls and to quell the fighting that had happened between their families for generations, they sat next to each other.

But slightly younger Mexican had a thing for the 9 dreaded man. His dreads were rumored to contain the powers of all the nine kingdoms of the world, and within each dread lay a hidden kungfu technique. Younger Mexican wanted all of this. But Slightly Older thought this was a childish notion, and told Slightly Younger there were better fish in the sea. Slightly Younger merely scoffed, drawing sketches of him drinking from his water bottle, which he frequently did (probably because he partied every night).

But wait! All this time, it turned out Spanish girl was merely USING the Korean (who claims he's really Brazilian) to make Spanish man jealous! The Korean found out, because one night he walked in on the Spanish girl and Boy holding hands. His heart broken, he moved to the back before the Besties had time to claim their territory.

Then, it was discovered that Spanish Boy was two timing Spanish girl! Slightly Younger Mexican girl had ALSO found a way into his heart! Once the two girls found out, they made sure to keep their knowledge of this hidden from Spanish man, and formed a sacred bond to steal the powers that are contained within each one of his dreadlocks. It's only a matter of time.

African dudeman just moved because there's someone to sit next to.

This might not be 100% accurate, but I'm pretty sure it's 75% accurate. Korean and Spanish girl probably weren't drinking milk tea under the moon. I just added that cause I'm obsessed with this milk tea place, and am determined to stuff the shop in my suitcase when I get back to the states.

So have fun with your life and stuffs people. Til next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment